Recently PAID CASH FOR A HOME?
My After Purchase Mortgage can
GET YOUR CASH BACK!
In today's competitive real estate market, many investors and home buyers are paying
cash for their houses in order to close quickly. With the After Purchase Mortgage, you can
take a cash out loan immediately after purchasing your home. We even allow investors that
have up to 10 financed properties!
- Same great rates as our traditional loan programs and as always, Zero Lender Fees!
- There is no waiting period. The After Purchase Mortgage is available immediately after you close on your new home. And you will make your payments to RP Funding!
- Available on Primary residence, second home, and investment properties.
- We allow you to have up to 10 properties - most lenders limit you to 4!
APM program is available for up to 6 months after the cash purchase of a home. 6 months is calculated from the date of purchase to the disbursement date of the new mortgage loan. Original purchase transaction must have been an "arms-length" transaction. The original purchase must be documented with a HUD-1 settlement statement confirming that NO mortgage financing was used to obtain the property. The property Title report must reflect that there are no existing liens on the property. If the funds used to purchase the home came from an unsecured loan or from a loan secured by an asset, this amount must be paid back and disbursed on the HUD-1 settlement statement to the same source used for the purchase. Funds received as a gift and used for the purchase of the property may NOT be reimbursed with the proceeds of the new mortgage loan. The new mortgage loan amount cannot exceed the actual documented amount of the borrower's initial investment in the purchase of the property plus all closing costs, subject to maximum LTV restrictions. Some occupancy and property type combination restrictions apply. Contact a Loan Originator for complete details.
Zero Lender fees Easy on time process Guaranteed Best Deal
- Need to Close in 10 Days?Our closing acceleration program is here to make sure you meet your contract date.
- Apply Online TodayGet Pre-Approved to start the home buying process.