|Central West||Central||Central East|
Many first time home buyers make the mistake of working with the first real estate agent they talk to, or working with a friend or family member who practices real estate "part time". When making the largest purchase of your life it's important to have a professional on your side, someone who is willing to put your needs above their own and protect your interests. At RP Funding we originate thousands of mortgages each year so we see firsthand the difference choosing the right real estate agent can make for a home buyer.
If you are a Real Estate Agent who would like to take The Pledge and be listed in our directory, please contact Melissa Barry at 321-397-4420.
1. I will not recommend or refer clients exclusively to any one lender (including RP Funding). I will encourage my clients to shop for the best loan and best deal.
2. I will not accept marketing fees or incentives from lenders or title companies in return for business. If I do receive any items of value from a lender or title company, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
3. I will not steer my clients to a particular property because it pays me a higher commission. If a particular property does offer a higher commission than others, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
4. If the real estate company I work for receives rent payments, marketing payments, or co-marketing from any lenders or title companies, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
5. If my real estate company has a "preferred" or "in-house" lender or title company and these designations are based on monthly payments of rent, marketing fees, etc., I will disclose this to my clients.
6. I will advise my clients of the benefits of hiring an attorney to review their paperwork.
7. I will put my clients' interest above my own, even if it means they do not purchase a home, thereby costing me a commission.
8. I will ensure my client understands the importance of inspections and the importance of completing these inspections within the appropriate time frames.
9. I will inform my clients about the availability of homebuyer seminars and similar educational opportunities.
10. If I receive commissions from or split commissions with any additional parties, I will make my clients aware of these relationships.