The Pledge Directory
Real Living Mutter Real Estate
- 2323 S. Washington Ave. Ste: 102 Titusville, FL 32780
About Bobby Mutter
I have over 22 years of experience in the Real Estate Business on the Space Coast of Florida. My experience includes residential, distressed properties, bank owned, commercial, relocation and property management. Give me a call anytime - I would love to talk to you! Thank you for your consideration.
Contact Bobby Mutter
Make sure your
Real Estate Agent KNOWS THE PLEDGE.
- I will not recommend or refer clients exclusively to any one lender (including RP Funding). I will encourage my clients to shop for the best loan and best deal.
- I will not accept marketing fees or incentives from lenders or title companies in return for business. If I do receive any items of value from a lender or title company, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
- I will not steer my clients to a particular property because it pays me a higher commission. If a particular property does offer a higher commission than others, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
- If the real estate company I work for receives rent payments, marketing payments, or co-marketing from any lenders or title companies, I will disclose this fact to my clients.
- If my real estate company has a “preferred” or “in-house” lender or title company and these designations are based on monthly payments of rent, marketing fees, etc., I will disclose this to my clients.
- I will advise my clients of the benefits of hiring an attorney to review their paperwork.
- I will put my clientsâ€™ interest above my own, even if it means they do not purchase a home, thereby costing me a commission.
- I will ensure my client understands the importance of inspections and the importance of completing these inspections within the appropriate time frames.
- I will inform my clients about homebuyer seminars and similar educational opportunities.
- If I receive commissions from or split commissions with any additional parties, I will make my clients aware of these relationships..
- RP Funding Reviews
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Career Opportunities
- Need to Close in 10 Days or Less?
- After Purchase Mortgage
- Send Feedback
- Loan Servicing
- © 2017 RPFunding.com
- Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance
- Florida Licensed Mortgage Lender
- Tennessee Licensed Mortgage Lender #108621
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending NMLS 70168
- FHA Lender ID 2631500002
* $1,000 Mortgage Challenge/Guarantee requires a minimum loan amount of $100,000 and applies to Fixed Rate Loans only. This Challenge/Guarantee is not applicable to Jumbo Loans, which are loans for $424,100 and greater, and does not apply if borrower is declined by R P Funding for not meeting credit or income program guidelines. Borrower must provide Loan Estimate Disclosure to R P Funding from competing lender on the same day the competitor's terms are offered. Loan program offered by competitor must be a program R P Funding currently offers. This offer does not apply to prior locks or terms, and R P Funding must have an opportunity to beat the terms. In the event that R P Funding is unable to beat the terms of the competing lender, borrower must provide the final executed Closing disclosure, the first page of mortgage note after closing and funding, and the lock-in agreement dated the same day terms are presented to R P Funding, all of which will be used to verify competing lender's terms have not changed at closing. The $1,000 Mortgage Challenge/Guarantee is not applicable if the loan closes on terms different than those detailed in the Loan Estimate Disclosure provided to R P Funding. Change in terms include, but are not limited to, changes in loan amount, loan program, fees, discounts, lender credits, rate, APR, buy-downs, years of term, origination, down payment, seller or any interested party credits, and within the time of the competitor's initial lock in, or any other material loan changes not specifically mentioned here.